Our Virtual Office service is our most affordable way to offer your company a commercial address for your professional image, mail service, licensing and business purposes.
Valdosta, Georgia Virtual Office Space
Managing office space is one of the most crucial things a company can do. For many businesses, the office plays an important role as the nucleus of the business, responsible for the majority of all business activities, management, and control of the company. Traditionally, there have been only 2 choices, purchasing or renting a physical office, both a matter of high expense. But now a new entrant, Virtual Office Space, has entered the arena and is rapidly becoming the popular choice for companies that operate remotely, or that have little or no need for an office other than to occasionally meet clients in a conference room. Which one is a better option? Well, if you need a physical space to answer phones & process administrative work on a daily basis, then purchasing or renting is your best bet. But, if your company is small and streamlined all you may need is a commercial address to use for mail & licensing and, occasionally, a conference room. This is the right scenario to opt for Valdosta, Georgia virtual office space.
The Concept of the Virtual Office
As the Service Industry offers more opportunities for remote, efficient, cost-effective operations using the internet for connectivity, employees may work at home, from airports or practically at any coffee shop they choose, with the same ease as being at an office. Additionally, they save hundreds of hours per year in time spent commuting to or from work. However, every business still needs to maintain a commercial mailing address for licensing, mail and to legitimize their operations. The virtual office offers just that. Not only does a business obtain a commercial address but it can also meet clients in a professional conference room when needed, all without the overhead of maintaining a physical office. Valdosta Shared Office Space offers the most affordable virtual office space for as little as $65/month with NO long term contracts. Business owners can now truly escape the overhead expense of operating an office while still being afforded the opportunity to use the conference room as needed for a nominal hourly fee. Once your business grows, you can seamlessly transition to a physical office with no change of address. Never pay for maintenance, never pay extra for utilities. With Valdosta Virtual Office Space you’ll be able to grow in place.
Here are some benefits of Valdosta Virtual Office Space.
- Cost-effective: With a virtual office, you can escape the huge overhead expenses required to manage a physical office. It is a cost-effective alternative and allows you to be on the road, out in the field, or at your home office running your business.
- Trending Solution: Adopting virtual office space is a trending business solution. Opting for such a unique setup helps save money, scale to size and remain competitive.
- Suitable for E-commerce Business: The E-commerce boon throughout the world today is commonly making virtual office space the go-to solution.
- Branches: The virtual office setup can help a business expand its branches to various remote locations without investing in costly infrastructure.
VALDOSTA SHARED OFFICE SPACE (VSOS) VIRTUAL OFFICE
Professional Business Mailing Address
Formal Corporate Address
(Used for incorporation filings with GA Sec of State, Lowndes County, Valdosta, Hahira, Dasher, Remerton, Lake Park, & Naylor )
Mail / Package Receiving (Forwarding Available)
Eligible to Rent Conference Room at a discount ($20/hour)
- *Smart Flatscreen *HDMI * Lap top/PDA casting compatible.
- *Marker board *Projection Screen *Free WiFi & Ethernet Port.
- *Mon -> Fri (900am - 500pm) *Reserve Online (from anywhere)
- Cross-promoting Website directory listing
- Simple to Start - No Set Up Fees $0
- Month-to-Month (no long-term contracts)
- Rate Lock Guarantee $65
- Boost Your Business Image!
- Virtual Office Services
- VALDOSTA DOWNTOWN OFFICE Ideally located in the heart of Valdosta business district.
Your virtual office enables you to have a professional business address while you work from anywhere.
Mail is received and held for pickup or forwarded if requested. You are able to utilize the Conference/Training Room to conduct meetings, interviews or training sessions.
Your business can grow while you keep the same address. Move in to an office when you’re ready.
Why go virtual?
A professional business address enhances your business image, providing more opportunities for sales and growth. Enjoy the benefits of a virtual commercial office without the long-term commitment of a formal lease.
* Google or Bing Address Listings: If using a VSOS address for address filing with Google or Bing search engines. When VSOS Space receives either verification pin mailing, you will be notified that you must prepay the next 6 months of virtual office service in order to receive your Google or Bing verification pin. After 6 months, your account continues on the standard month-to-month billing.
Proud to Be
VSOS virtual enable you to have a desired commercial address without the need to lease a commercial office with a long-term office lease. Your clients can easily locate your business office on the internet. Operating with a residential, post office, or shopping plaza address will impact your ability to win clients. VSOS virtual offices are located in a professional 2-story prestigious office building.
Our virtual office service provides you with incredible flexibility for your business. Our standard month-to-month virtual office rental makes it easy for you to relocate your business at any time if needed, while maintaining the ability to expand into our rentable, small offices, and executive suites. When you need to grow more, our location has office spaces where you can create an office for your business team; all the time keeping your same business address. Virtual space is usually the first step a business takes in establishing a presence, and offers a great way to establish your business until you are ready for a more formal office environment.
Enjoy the simplicity of choosing the level of mail and package forwarding services that fit your needs.
Our virtual office clients enjoy access to beautiful facilities for client and employee meetings including access to Conference/Training Rooms at our location that can be rented by the hour.
Enjoy a great corporate identity with your professional virtual business address and Conference Room, all at a very low monthly fee. Valdosta Shared Office Space provides a low cost virtual office solution to put your business on the map! Valdosta Shared Office Space only provides business mail and address usage. Use of the Valdosta Shared Office Space address for personal mail is not allowed. All received mail must have your business name in the address block. It may also include an individuals name along with the business name.
Valdosta is a leading business location that is widely recognized as the commercial center of South Georgia.
Valdosta Shared Office Space Virtual Office Valdosta, Georgia. Our virtual offices in the Valdosta area provides you with the business resources and professional presence to boost your business image and grow.
Reserve your virtual office address at
Valdosta Shared Office Space
100 North Patterson Street
Valdosta, GA 31601
Local professional business address
- Use of address for business cards, licensing, website, etc.
- Mail Receipt
- Mail forwarding (additional fee)
- Lobby greeter to welcome your walk-in clients
- Business Support Center (additional fee)
- Conference room – discount rate for Virtual Office Clients
Impress your clients with this recognizable business address in Georgia. Our virtual office comes complete with a local phone number and efficient, reliable mail forwarding services. Virtual office clients also have access to friendly on-site receptionists, private offices and workstations, and more.
A business address in Valdosta is guaranteed to set your company apart from the rest.